The TVR family of counting machines is based on the successful AVR rake style capping machines. Depending on the required count 2,4,6 or even 8 counting modules can be integrated into the machine. The rake transport system is designed to minimise change parts as the wedge shaped pockets in the rake open to accept different diameter bottles. Due to its linear design the machine can be lengthened to fit any number of stations required to fill, cap and tighten the bottle:
- Cleaning, optionally with Deionised Air
- Checkweigher, Gross and Tare weigh or just Gross weigh
- Capping - screw on on push on
- Induction sealing - may impact output
- Gas Flushing
- Cap Position Verification
- Torque Control
- Foil in Cap detection
- Camera inspection of tablets or capsules for broken pieces
- Automatic Reject of broken tablet or capsule pieces
- Feed lift for tablet feeding
Integrating an induction sealer into the machine has significant quality benefits over in-line over the conveyor solutions. This is because sealing when the bottle is stationary allows us to control exactly the amount of energy applied to the cap. This is turns allows the sealing head to feed back the energy usuage and any faulty seals can be rejected.
The TVR can be supplied as part of a full integrated counting line including downstream equipment such as labellers, printers, cartoners, case packers and palletisers and upstream equipment like bottle unscramblers, turn tables and tablet feeders.
- Fast Changeover from HMI
- Compact Footprint
- Can be configured to add most functions
- Servo Driven for ultimate control and fast changeover
- Rake transport to reduce bottle change parts
- Cremer Counting Modules
- Fast changeover bottle clamps and capping heads.