The New Deckert DTT serialisation carton labeller is designed with two main objectives which enable:
- Integration with a customer specified Track and Trace system
- Allow for fast, repeatable free changeover.
Fast changeover is made possible because all changeover points for carton sizes are controlled by drives, which are saved to the recipe system. All adjustment points move automatically, either by the touch of a button on the HMI or by barcode scanning on the operators format sheet
The DTT serialisation machine is robustly built including safety glass guarding for a durable high quality finish.
The touch screen utilises an industrial PC so that peripherals can be easily integrated and images from cameras etc. displayed.
- Serialisation of Blister Cartons
- Fully Automatic changeover from the HMI or using a scanner
- Motor driven adjustment points
- Open to whichever Track and Trace architecture is required
- Lugged conveyor transport
- Herma labeller
- Optional vignette labeller