Visit us at stand A112 at PPMA Show at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham between 30th September and 2nd October 2014.
- Talk to us about your Tablet Packaging and Liquid Filling requirements, let it be small or large scale machines that you are looking for. Our small scale liquid filling and closing centre is available for speeds up to 20 bottles/min. If you are looking for higher speed, our monoblock rotary liquid filling or tablet counting machines with integrated bottle cleaning, capping, sealing and labelling provide space saving solutions and are ideal for frequent changeovers. Our linear liquid filling and tablet packaging solutions can go at speeds up to 240 bottles per minute.
- Do you have any special blister development projects? Do not hesitate to come to our stand! We can blister pack moisture/oxygen/heat sensitive products as well as develop complex or deep draws and dual chamber blisters.
- Looking to invest in cartoning but having space or quality issues? Our very compact, yet fast and high quality German built vertical and horizontal cartoners are the solution for you! Designed for fast and easy tool-less changeover, ideal for small or big batches of products for speeds up to 40 cartons per minute for the semi-automatic solution and 60 cartons per minute for the fully automatic machine.
- Our inspection units are also available to detect pinholes and tears on the blister foil down to 10 micron and the equipment can be retrofitted to your blister lines.
- Automate your Warehouse with our gantry palletisers! The gantry robots are designed for fast point-to-point movements and to span an area of up to 40m x 10m. It is possible to integrate more than 1 robots onto the same machine frame in order to increase the output.
The AVR cappers new improvements minimise change parts, cutting out cost and reducing changeover times. Even more changeover functions are now controlled the control panel.
The AVR linear capper was previously designed with automatic height adjustment via the HMI. For round containers it is now no longer necessary to change the rake or in-feed guides. The only container change parts are now the bottle clamps. These are removed in seconds and click into place. The spacing of the containers is now format part free and controlled from the cappers recipe system. This significantly reduces changeover and run in times.
Innovative bowl feeders allow many different caps to be run without change parts reducing initial outlay, changeover time and storage space.
When built as a Monobloc filler/capper a new modular system allows liquid filling stations to be swapped with tablet counting stations.