Jakob & Weinmeier have recently built a horizontal cartoner that can adapt to carton sizes up to 400mm in height and 200mm in width. Format changeover to a different size is fast thanks to the easily removable cassettes and the quickly adjustable guides on the cartoner.
|September 29, 2015 9:00 am||to||October 1, 2015 5:00 pm|
RAUPACK will present their product portfolio at the annual PPMA 2015 exhibition at the NEC Birmingham, Hall 5, Stand J24.
- Automate your Warehouse with our gantry palletisers! The gantry robots are designed for fast point-to-point movements and to span an area of up to 40m x 10m. It is possible to integrate more than 1 robots onto the same machine frame in order to increase the output.
- Looking to invest in cartoning but having space or quality issues? Our very compact, yet fast and high quality German built vertical and horizontal cartoners are the solution for you! Designed for fast and easy tool-less changeover, ideal for small or big batches of products for speeds up to 40 cartons per minute for the semi-automatic solution and 60 cartons per minute for the fully automatic machine.
- Talk to us about your Tablet Packaging and Liquid Filling requirements, let it be small or large scale machines that you are looking for. Our small scale liquid filling and closing centre is available for speeds up to 20 bottles/min. If you are looking for higher speed, our monoblock rotary liquid filling or tablet counting machines with integrated bottle cleaning, capping, sealing and labelling provide space saving solutions and are ideal for frequent changeovers. Our linear liquid filling and tablet packaging solutions can go at speeds up to 240 bottles per minute.
- Do you have any special blister development projects? Do not hesitate to come to our stand! We can pack moisture/oxygen/heat sensitive products as well as develop complex or deep draws and dual chamber blisters.
- Our inspection units are also available to detect pinholes and tears on the blister foil down to 10 micron and the equipment can be retrofitted to your blister lines.
Rohrer AG have recently introduced the successor of the very successful R550 taple top machine, the R560.
Rohrer AG (our specialist blister packaging developer supplier) have recently introduced the successor of the very successful R550 taple top machine, the R560. The R560 machine does not function as a table top unit as it has its own wheels, therefore very mobile. The R560 machine is very compact and can be used as an alternative for small scale productions when a fully automatic blister machine cannot be used for technical, financial or ergonomical reasons.