Many of our suppliers will be at Achema, Messe Frankfurt from 11th – 15th June 2018. Come and see what they will be exhibiting:
Rudolf Deckert, Hall 3.1, Stand G51
- TVM 738 – Monoblock Tablet Counter with Automatic Broken tablet Reject and Gros Tare Checkweigher. Read more here
Cremer, Hall3.0 Stand F25
- CFS-622*4 with camera
- CFI-622*6 in motion machine.
Hicof Hall 1 Stand C64
- Tamper Evident Track and trace Labeller
HPF Hall 3 Stand C23
- Pinhole Detector
- Code Reader
- Blister tablet inspection
Rohrer/Pharmapan Hall 3.1 Stand G50
To solve issues with stability, Pharmapan has developed a very simple and precise all-in-one reconstitution device: The Dual Chamber Blister
It allows for safely separated storage of different pharmaceutical ingredients, that are reconstituted and mixed just before use. It can also have different integrated applicators.
Rychiger Hall 3.1 Stand B25
Everything around sealing of containers.
Heino Ilsemann Hall 3.0 Stand H97
- Presenting the Blica 600 full blister line for up to 600 blisters per minute.