Deckert have recently delivered a 120 bottles per minute tablet counting line with several unique features to a top pharmaceutical company. The line consists of:
– Plastic bottle unscrambler.
– Bottle blowing with deionised air using Deckertâ€™s unique rotor system for smooth
– A Cremer twin tablet counter.
– A new design of modular capping machine with linear bottle transport using a walking
beam. This permits the size change from the operator side, thus speeding up the process.
Any maintenance access required is also similarly improved.
– The capping stations are designed in an advanced modular concept which can be readily customised to individual require-
ments, handlingfor nearly all possible types of closures