Since the outbreak of Covid 19 there has been a huge surge in demand for disposable masks. Times are uncertain and whilst mask manufacturers saw a spike in demand for their products, they could not be certain of the longevity of demand. Their customer, a Germany Mask manufacturer, needed a machine priced for a fast payment with a short delivery time.
To meet this need JW has developed a feeding system for their cartoner to allow fully automatic packaging of face masks from two lines. They simplified certain design elements to meet the tight budget required to get a suitable payback.
In order to allow fast transition from hand packaging to automated packaging the cartoner erects Crash Lock cartons.
Key Features of the Line
- 2 Manufacturing lines feeding to a single cartoner
- 25 or 50 masks per carton
- Up to 100 masks per minute combined output from 2 manufacturing machines.
- Print of batch code and expiry date on carton face
- Crash lock cartons with tuck-in top closure
- 2 Hour carton magazine autonomy
- 100 mm x 200 mm x 55 mm carton size.
Read about the Machines related to this news:Automatic Vertical Cartoner
Last Modified:03/05/2022 13:23:35